St. Paul’s Matriculation Higher Secondary School blossomed on 29th June 1977 at block-4, Neyveli Township, bearing the name of our Patron, St. Paul. It was envisaged by His Grace Dr. Venmani. S. Selvanathar the then Archbishop of Pondicherry – Cuddalore. It is one of the top ranking schools with English as its medium of instruction. Our school is a Catholic minority unaided institution. At present there are 1900 students from Neyveli and from 45 villages around Neyveli Township. This institution has completed 46 years of yeomen service in the field of education. The prime aim is to develop the downtrodden pupils.