The School uniform is compulsory on all working days inside the campus. Pupil should come to school clean and tidy.
Punctuality and attendance
- Pupil must be punctual for class on every working day. No people should absent himself without obtaining leave in advance.
- No absentee or late corner should enter the class without the written permission of the Principal.
- All the pupils must be present on the first and last working day of each term.
- Continued absence without leave letter for a week shall be considered, equivalent to the withdrawal of the pupil from school and his name will be struck off from the register.
- Every student is expected to keep the high tone of the school by excelling in conduct, good manners, and cleanliness, both in and out of the school.
- Any private tuition, without the knowledge of the principal will be considered a grave offence. Students, parents and teachers must take special note of it.
A working day is divided into two sessions. The morning session is from 8.50 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and the afternoon session is from 1.15 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. All the pupils must be present for the assembly at 8.50 a.m.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, negligence of home work, disobedience to duty, disrespects to the members of the staff and a bad moral influence justify dismissal.
- Pupil will be charged with a fine if any school property such as furniture, books, science equipments etc., is damaged by him.
- Books, Magazines, Newspapers etc., not approved by the Principal are not allowd to be brought to the school.
- Books, Tiffin Carriers, Bags, Umbrellas, etc., should bear the name of the owner. All the missing articles that are found should be brought to the office and should be claimed by the owner within a week.
- No pupil may leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
- The Principal has the right to suspend or dismiss or require the withdrawal of any pupil, without having to assign any reason provided that he is satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.
- Violation of disciplinary rules will result in the dismissal. Habitual late coming and irregular attendence are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
- The School provides transport facilities to the local students. Children are picked up and dropped at the stops, fixed by the School authorities.
- The School provides bus facilities for students from Vadalur to St. Paul’s Block-4. through Indira Nagar.
- The Students who opt to come to school through school bus should pay money for the whole year in two instalments.
- In the First week of June
- In the First week of October. Once an option is given to go in School Bus, it has to be carried out throughout the academic year.
- Limited bus passes will be issued in the School office for the Students who come to school from Mandarakuppam, Thadavankuppam etd., by NLC buses. They have to pay Rs. 200/- before 6th of JUNE 2007 for getting the bus pass.
- The pupils who do not behave in a gentle and courteous manner in the buses will not be allowed to continue to use the bus and will be asked to make their own transport arrangements.
Rules for promotion
- The Final results of a student is determined not only by the marks he scores in the Annual examination but also by considering his performance throughout the scholastic year.
- Absence from tests in one or more subjects at the Terminal and Annual Examination will be detrimental to the interest of the absentees at the time of declaring promotion.
- Pupil who are absent for Mid-term Tests, Revision Tests, Terminal and Annual Examinations without valid reasons will be detained in the same class.
- If a student is detained, he can continue in the same class. NO promotion T.C. will be issued.
- Parents are requested to check up the progress of their children regularly.
- No examination or Unit Test will be held for absentees before or after the sheduled time.